RSS

Venues Performed At

Categories

Venues
powered by

My Blog

Rustic Barn Wedding Venue in Delaware City

I recently had the pleasure of providing entertainment at Thousand Acre Farm LLC. On August 4, 2018, I had a small part in the special day of Katie and Jason. Built a few years ago, the venue has the rustic charm and natural wood feel that has become popular with couples.The best part of the venue is that it has all the modern amenities, (air conditioning, bridal suite, built in sound system), that a modern venue requires yet maintains the barn wedding feel. The farm also has outdoor ceremony space and beautiful views for pictures. I look forward to many more weddings and events in the future at Thousand Acre. Always keep DJ Ted Rock in mind for your wedding whether its a horse barn, city high rise hotel, outdoor winery or back yard estate. With over 20 years experience, I am here to make your day special. Please find my contact info below and the link to their site to find out more.

Ted Bojarski

DJ Ted Rock
www.djtedrock.com
facebook.com/djtedrockde
tedbojarski@comcast.net
302-562-6499

33 Comments to Rustic Barn Wedding Venue in Delaware City:

Comments RSS
Rings For Mens on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 10:11 PM
Shop your own best wedding bands in Lajerrio. Browse our unique unisex rings, including men's wedding bands and wedding bands for women.

Jessica on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 1:48 AM
Think

DEA-41T1 Exam Questions Answers on Saturday, April 20, 2019 1:55 AM
Great.This is such awesome content i got to read after lot of time.Its so interesting as well as informative.I am sure everyone who read it got a lot to learn from it.

homework for me on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:41 PM
Composing style of letter is changed step by step. On the off chance that you need to know how these progressions come, at that point you begin perusing and when you comprehend composing that time you should comprehend they principles of new composition of letters.

Anonymous on Saturday, April 27, 2019 9:43 PM

pay for assignment on Saturday, April 27, 2019 9:47 PM
I would really love to see your performance live. This is actually the first time that I have been informed of what you are doing for a living. I must say that I am really amazed because being a entertainer and performer takes courage which is something that really have. I used to sing in front of lots of people before, however, because of some horrible experience along with the insecurities that I have, I had decided to stop and never perform again. I have to be honest and say that I do miss it but I think I am now all good. Anyway, I hope one day I can personally see your talent and skill.

Jhon Smith on Sunday, April 28, 2019 11:08 AM
Free watch all the match online here ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Live Stream.

british assignment writer on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 12:08 PM
Anyone should take pride in being an entertainer. It is such a joy to witness other people happy listening to the singer sing and the dancer dance. I just attended my sister's wedding last month. She and her husband hired the best singers in town to sing in their wedding's reception. My dream wedding is have a singer sing my favorite love songs. I am sure that my fiance would also love to hear a singer sing our favorite love songs in our wedding's reception, too!

tableclothsfactory on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 5:37 AM
Rustic Barn Wedding Venue in Delaware City

tree trimming pricing on Saturday, May 25, 2019 5:44 AM
Both the MDI and Blue Hill tours are bi-annual events---in the off years, the Blue Hill Garden Club has a garden tour, and the Bar Harbor Club has a garden tour. So something in each town each year.

wholesale eyelashes on Monday, June 03, 2019 8:41 PM
Rustic Barn Wedding Venue in Delaware City

wedding stubby holders australia on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 8:42 PM
Rustic Barn Wedding Venue in Delaware City

iphone 8 plus cases on Friday, June 07, 2019 3:33 AM
Rustic Barn Wedding Venue in Delaware City

hack dragon city on Saturday, June 15, 2019 12:57 AM
Do you want to have many different dragons as your enemies? So, then you should consider the popular Dragon City game that will let you control the entire island with dragons and win them

soulja on Saturday, June 15, 2019 4:50 AM
Rustic Barn Wedding Venue in Delaware City

soulja on Sunday, June 16, 2019 8:49 PM
Rustic Barn Wedding Venue in Delaware City

Resin Bonded on Thursday, June 27, 2019 10:25 AM

blackmountain on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 5:05 AM
Rustic Barn Wedding Venue in Delaware City

kitchen remodel asheville nc on Sunday, July 07, 2019 5:54 AM
Thanks so much for a great post. I'd like to know more about these topics and hope that I can receive more insight into this topic. kitchen remodel asheville nc

SkyCap Financial on Tuesday, July 16, 2019 5:02 AM
Comparing income against fixed (and unnecessary) expenses seems like a daunting task, but it is necessary. SkyCap Financial – a lending company specializing in installment loans – offers a free program – SkyCap University – to teach money basics to its clients.

James J. Vanwagoner on Friday, July 19, 2019 1:56 AM
There are many articles and videos about How to write a business leadership plan on the internet but you should always take inspiration from any successful entrepreneur To Know More.

https://juegosdecasinoonlinecolombia.com.co/< on Friday, July 19, 2019 2:47 AM
Your website is terribly informative and your articles are wonderful.

Diamonds on Monday, July 29, 2019 10:37 AM
The price of precious metal like diamond greatly depends on the value. The value of any diamond depends on rarity and finished quality. It is tough to find out the perfect diamond at perfect price. We are here to help you determine and find out the best quality diamonds. Visit us and learn more.

Cheap Promise Rings on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:00 AM
Rustic Barn Wedding Venue in Delaware City

huis te koop Spanje on Saturday, August 31, 2019 10:14 AM
whats up, this weekend is delightful for me, by means of now this era i'm analyzing this big informative article right here at my habitat.

Bandarapoker on Sunday, September 01, 2019 5:47 AM
Bandara Poker77 Daftar dan Bermain di Bandarapoker, Agen Poker88, dapatkan Bonus Deposit Member Baru maupun Member lama Terbesar. kuti Promo Bonus Poker Referral kami untuk mendapatkan Penghasilan Tambahan!

jeftine avio karte on Sunday, September 01, 2019 7:30 AM
You made such an captivating fragment to go browsing, giving all situation enlightenment for us to earnings expertise. thanks for sharing the such insinuation subsequent to us to gate this..

swim with dolphins kona on Friday, September 06, 2019 4:44 AM
Awesome post! Personally I like your site. . I am so impressed to read your content. I am looking forward for the next valuable and informative concept in your blog. Overall outstanding post. Carry on :) Well done!

general store on Monday, September 16, 2019 4:13 AM
I am very happy to appear at this post as a results of it's very helpful on behalf of gymnospermous tree State, as a results of there's most information in it. I forever price additional extremely to scan quality that i am happy that I got this issue in your post. Thanks for sharing the sole real article post.

twitter search on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 1:48 AM
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. From breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics, and everyday interests, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first

AudioCare on Thursday, September 19, 2019 8:27 AM
The info shared in the article is fabulous. If you are searching for best Home audio consultant in Indore, Visit our website. Thank you for sharing this post with us.

medical care johnson city tn on Wednesday, October 02, 2019 7:34 AM
This web journal is truly awesome. The data here will definitely be of some help to me. Much appreciated!.

Audio Care on Wednesday, October 09, 2019 9:39 AM
Marvelous information was given by your Article. I appreciate sharing this great post. If you want top Home audio consultant in Indore, for your marriage or other special occasion visit our website.